We are a major, well established, supplier of cut & bent steel reinforcement, fabric mesh and stainless steel throughout Ireland and the UK.
Lydon steel is one of the longest established supplier of cut & bent steel reinforcement and mesh throughout Ireland.
Specialising in the cutting and bending of steel for the reinforcement of concrete servicing, civil, commercial, and energy projects along with local house raft foundations and agricultural slatted tanks. We also stock mesh reinforcement and a range of associated accessories and tie wire.
- Working closely with our customers to fully understand and meet their needs.
- Being easy to do business with, by being responsive, adaptable, competitive and proactive.
- Strengthening existing relationships and creating new relationships, by being efficient and reliable, with a fast turnaround service.
- Operate a Quality Management System consistent with BS EN ISO9001, and are CARES approved, providing the reassurance to our customers in the quality of our steel products and services
- Lydon Steel is a family run business, established in Galway by Dominic Lydon in 1979, and now run by his sons Gary and Terry Lydon.
- We are a major, well established, supplier of Cut & Bent Steel Reinforcement, Fabric Mesh, Stainless Steel, Construction Accessories, Dowels-Bars and Couplers throughout Ireland and UK.
- We pride ourselves on providing quality CARES approved reinforcement to our valued customers, and committed to sustaining this service to ensure customer satisfaction, in relation to understanding and meeting all requirements.
OUR MAJOR CUSTOMERS/PROJECTS
We would be delighted to discuss your steel requirements, so please contact us either through our website or phone us on 091-524518.
Dominic Lydon (Galway) Ltd